Monday, July 20, 2009

The Beast...

So back at the beginning of June I received a mass post from an artist known as Trialsze on Deviantart. He was in the process of putting together an art book of pieces done by multiple artists of his character's from the comic "Outlaw Angel" released through Ape Comics. He was doing this book to help of set the medical bills for his dad, and I thought this was a pretty cool idea. I just got finished with the mural a couple weeks ago (pictures will be up on the final piece as soon as i can get them on the computer, my camera crapped out.) and have been finishing other commissions before i head down to homer, but In my off time i managed to do create a pretty awesome piece if i do say so myself. I character I decided to work with was The Beast* Dun Dun Duuuuuun* haha, anyway, in the story he is the holder of the keys to the gates of hell. I wanted to include more characters and do something big and awesome, but this one character just stood out to me. Im hoping it makes it into the book, because that would be great publicity for me and my work. but if not, i got to create this awesome character.

If you want to check out more of his work and these awesome character's, go to http://trialsze.deviantart.com and see what im talking about. enjoy the work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude you know I think this came out awesome. Thanks for doing it.